□ The 87th International Kyorugi Referee Seminar & The 101st International Kyorugi Referee Refresher Course
□ The 27th International Poomsae Referee Seminar & 25th International Poomsae Referee Refresher Course
- Promoted by : The World Taekwondo Federation (WTF)
|Address||5th Fl., Kolon Bldg., 15 Hyoja-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul, Korea 03044|
|Tel||+82 2 566 2505||Fax||+82 2 553 4728|
- Organized by : Chinese Taekwondo Association
|Address||Jia 2-3, Tiyuguan Road, Dongcheng District, Beijing, China 100763|
|Tel||+86 10 8718 email@example.com|
|Contact Person for O/C||Mr. Yin Liang
Mobile: +86 13911982718
- Dates and places
|June 20-23, 2016
(Poomsae / 4days)
|Inner Mongolia Taekwondo Administrative Center
No.19 ChengJiSiHan Road, Xincheng District, Hohhot City, Inner Mongolia Province, China
|The 27th Poomsae IR seminar & 25th Poomsae IR refresher course|
|June 24-27, 2016
(Kyorugi / 4days)
|The 87th Kyorugi IR seminar
& 101st Kyorugi IR refresher course
(1) Xing Tai Ming Du Hotel (4 star Hotel)
|Type||Room rate (USD) per person||Remark|
|Single room||USD90||Including Breakfast, tax and airport pick-up service|
|Double room (2 persons)||USD60|
(2) Hui Shang Hotel(3 star Hotel)
|Type||Room rate (USD) per person||Remark|
|Single room||USD70||Including Breakfast, tax and airport pick-up service|
|Double room (2 persons)||USD40|
* We would like to encourage all participants to reserve their hotel accommodations at the above HQ hotels for the convenience of participation in IRS & IRRC.
* The O/C only provides participants who reserve the room of the official hotel with airport pick-up service.
- Qualifications of participation
(1) Poomsae Coach
- Poomsae coach who holds Kukkiwon dan certificate is eligible to participate in the 27th International Poomsae Referee Seminar & the 25th International Poomsae Referee Refresher Course and only WTF graduation certificate will be given to coach.
- Attendance fee of USD200 for Poomsae coach should be paid to O/C
- However, in case recommended Poomsae coach who participates in the 27th International Poomsae Referee Seminar or 25th International Poomsae Refresher Course, he/she does not have to pay attendance fee of USD200. (Only have to pay pertinent attendance fee for the 27th Poomsae IRS or the 25th Poomsae IRRC)
- Participation of Poomsae coaches are limited to only coaches for 2 days and time table will be notified in due course.
(2) The 27th International Poomsae Referee Seminar (All requirements should be met)
- Holder of Kukkiwon 4th Dan or higher
- Recommended by the president of member national association to which the applicant belongs.
- 25 years old or older (Applicants who were born on December 31, 1991 or earlier are eligible, ex) 2016-1991=25)
(3) The 25th International Poomsae Referee Refresher Course
- Holder of WTF International Poomsae Referee Certificate
(4) The 87th International Kyorugi Referee Seminar (All requirements should be met)
- 21 years old or older (Applicants who were born on December 31, 1995 or earlier are eligible, ex) 2016-1995=21)
- Holder of Kukkiwon 4th Dan or higher, however, 2nd & 3rd dan holder from newly affiliated national association or the national association undergoing Taekwondo development.
Newly affiliated National Association or National Association undergoing Taekwondo development means:
– Member national associations that are provisional members of the WTF
– Member national associations the period of whose membership in the WTF do not exceed two years since its recognition as a full member
– Member national associations that are included in the list of `Least Developed Countries’ designated by the United Nations
– Member national associations with the total number of 3rd class and P class International Kyorugi referees not exceeding ten (10) irrespective of the number of International Kyorugi referees of 2nd class and higher.
- Holder of national referee certificate in case the pertinent nation to which the applicant belongs conducts national referee certification system.
- The one who has good command of oral & written English language.
- Recommended by the president of member national association of the WTF to which the applicant belongs.
- Maximum participation quota per each country is five (5)
(Host country’s maximum quota is fifteen (15)
(5) The 101st International Kyorugi Referee Refresher Course
- Holder of the WTF International Kyorugi Referee Certificate
- IR who paid annual fee up to year of 2016
- Attendance fee
|The 27th Poomsae IR seminar||USD300 (Three hundred U.S. dollars)|
|The 25th Poomsae IR refresher Course||USD100 (One hundred U.S. dollars)|
|The 87th Kyorugi IR seminar||USD300 (Three hundred U.S. dollars)|
|The 101st Kyorugi IR refresher course||USD100 (One hundred U.S. dollars)|
|Poomsae Coach||USD200 (Should be paid to OC)|
- Method of Payment
– Attendance fee for the 87th Kyorugi IRS & the 101st Kyorugi IRRC and the 27th Poomsae IRS &
the 25th Poomsae IRRC must be paid through the WTF on-line banking system as follows;
Please click on the appropriate language to initiate the payment process.
For payment in English, http://wtf.cocoeye.co.kr
* Attendance fee for Poomsae coach should be paid to OC on-site.
(1) Completed application form should be sent to the WTF by e-mail or fax to the following:
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: +82 2 553 4728
(2) Completed hotel reservation form should be sent to O/C via email.
(3) Deadline for application : by no later than June 12, 2016
- Things to prepare
Writing utensils, Taekwondo uniform(White color) and sports shoes
Completed visa information form should be sent to O/C via email.
Contact person: Mr. Yin Liang
Tel: +86 10 87182930
- Application form of the 27th Poomsae IRS and Hotel reservation form
- Application form of the 25th Poomsae IRRC and Hotel reservation form
- Application form of the 87th IRS and Hotel reservation form
- Application form of the 101st IRRC and Hotel reservation form
- Application form of Poomsae coach and Hotel reservation form
- Visa information form_China
- Time table for Kyorugi (to be notified in due course)
- Time table for Poomsae (to be notified in due course)